What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Tackle Technique

bula_stormer

Juniors
Of all the Players in the NRL who do you think has the best and most effective tackling technique in the NRL? Personally (may be biased) but i think Storm lock forward DALLAS JOHNSON.
If anyone watched the Parramatta Storm game maybe you would agree with me?
Tonie Carroll seems to be very effective as well.

chileman

Coach
Yes I suppose you could call me biased but Beaver over the years has had the best technique I believe! :clap:

Pierced Soul....sorry but Hoppa beats Morley :p

Munky

Coach
Shane Rodney, excellent tackler for a little guy.

Priddis and Gower are excellent at putting the man to ground.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dallas Johnson is probably the best consistently.
Richard Villisanti should be up there as well, watching the game against the knights yesterday he put in a string of big hits with perfect technique on every occaision, great body position and no chance of getting the man high.
Andrew Johns generally has great technique as well, unfortunately for him he got it wrong once yesterday and copped a broken jaw.
Carrol also has great technique.

JJ

Immortal
a few that come to mind as being pretty good...

Johns
Menzies
Stagg
Johnson
Withers
Gower
Kearns

MitchEel

Juniors
Craig Gower has an excellent technique. how about the panthers vs storm game he nailed Kidwell 3 times in a row :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts