What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Tries Of 06

Best Tries Of 06

• Rd 1, Warriors Vs Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rd 4, Sea Eagles Vs Roosters .

• Rd 7, Eels Vs Wests Tigers

• Rd 7, Broncos Vs Panthers

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Rd 9, Rabbitohs Vs Storm

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Rd 10, Wests Tigers Vs Knights

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rd 11, Warriors Vs Wests Tigers

• Rd 19, Dragons Vs Bulldogs

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Rd 21, Eels Vs Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Rd 25, Raiders Vs Storm

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

lockyno1

Post Whore
Shaun Berrigans in the prelim final for mine. That was a amazing piece of play.

#Matt Bowen vs Newcastle- chip and chase
# Brett Stewart vs Tigers
# Gasnier's 50 m effort
# Brent Tate in SOO.

effnic

Bench
Brett Stewart v Tigers
Matai v Knights (Finals game, even knights fans will agree that was a freakish pass from Robertson.)

11Straight

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
Rd 19, Dragons Vs Bulldogs was by far my favourite concerning, attack,defense etc.
Have to agree with that by far my favourite game of the year.

mattyg

Bench
effnic said:
Brett Stewart v Tigers
Matai v Knights (Finals game, even knights fans will agree that was a freakish pass from Robertson.)

That was a trash try. The only reason everyone blabs on about it is because it was the match winner in that game. Its nothing we haven't seen before basically every other week...the only difference was that Stewart scored it to win the match. Maybe you should watch more games ;-)

Stormerz

Juniors
The Storm vs Bulldogs try was great IMO. The best try by far though was the great banana kick from Orford to Stewart.

11Straight

Juniors
Well if we are going to go with match winning tries then Brett Morris's last second try against the broncos would have to rate a mention.

Morris's match winner was better than Stewart's

Morris's was a controlled kick which went to the intended reciever

Stewart's was a kick to no man's land with a freakish bounce and a 5/8 playing at fullback.

best try for mine was in Tigers vs Knights when Marshall changed direction on a pin head, and stepped about 3 other Knights before sending Elford over in the corner.

Latest posts