What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best user name

Jess

Juniors
Haha...my name took many long hard hours to think of, very creative and original if you ask me

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess, it took you 2 seconds, very gay!

BTW

Chileman, nah i like your name, but it's misleading you know ;-)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Andrew Flap, Millersnose and Chicken Hunter crack me up. On other forums I'm on Wet Cardboard and Skip O'potamus are faves.

Hoggy

Bench
LESStar58 is bad because I think he is a woman.

Preniers is the worst because the dumb merkin can't even spell.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Chicken_Hunter said:
I have never understood millersnose's name. Maybe i shouldnt read to much into it, does it just mean millers' nose?
I've never really understood whether your nickname is meant to imply that you're a kiddy fiddler or just that you don't like the roosters :p

Jess

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
How come know one rates mine :( , mine is the most original and best ever!!!!!!!!!!

You just started this thread so people would compliment your username :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
Wet Cat and Cheese wins it for me
I also thought Hell Bitch was pretty funny but she hasn't been around in ages

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
How come know one rates mine :( , mine is the most original and best ever!!!!!!!!!!
Naming yourself after somebody well known doesn't take much originality or thought matey. (although it's better that using a footballer's name as yours, I reckon that should be against forum rules unless it's actually the plyer themsrelves doing it)
And besides, you're not short, tubby hairy guy with a mullet and a permanent 9-inch hard-on.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Naming yourself after somebody well known doesn't take much originality or thought matey. (although it's better that using a footballer's name as yours, I reckon that should be against forum rules unless it's actually the plyer themsrelves doing it)
And besides, you're not short, tubby hairy guy with a mullet and a permanent 9-inch hard-on.

SpaceMonkey said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
I have never understood millersnose's name. Maybe i shouldnt read to much into it, does it just mean millers' nose?
I've never really understood whether your nickname is meant to imply that you're a kiddy fiddler or just that you don't like the roosters :p

lol.. I have used the name chicken_hunter all over the internet for atleast 5 years as my id. I base it on a song by ICP called chicken hunting, i used to think that song was pretty cool. So yeah, thats where my name originated from.

NC

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

lol.. I have used the name chicken_hunter all over the internet for atleast 5 years as my id. I base it on a song by ICP called chicken hunting, i used to think that song was pretty cool. So yeah, thats where my name originated from.
How can it be a cool name when it's based on a shyte band? ;-)