What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Wishes to Melbourne Storm RLFC

Godz Illa

Coach
Why is Kalgoorlie supporting Melbourne? The Storm franchise robbed Western Australia of it's rightful spot in the national league.

Cloud9

Godz Illa said:
Why is Kalgoorlie supporting Melbourne? The Storm franchise robbed Western Australia of it's rightful spot in the national league.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

They've got yawnion.

Godz Illa

Coach
If News Ltd persisted with Perth instead of manufacturing Frankenstein's monster in Melbourne as a thank you gift for John Ribot than the Union presence in WA just may have been snuffed out. They had a thriving junior league and - shock - actually produced a few of their own players.

Matt23

Staff member
Godz Illa said:
If News Ltd persisted with Perth instead of manufacturing Frankenstein's monster in Melbourne as a thank you gift for John Ribot than the Union presence in WA just may have been snuffed out. They had a thriving junior league and - shock - actually produced a few of their own players.
Corey Patterson, Daniel Holdsworth, Lee te Maari, Matt Peterson...hmmm and still zero from melbourne

Cloud9

Matt23 said:
Corey Patterson, Daniel Holdsworth, Lee te Maari, Matt Peterson...hmmm and still zero from melbourne

Are these players any good or are they just making up the numbers?

t-ba

Post Whore
Cloud9 said:

Though I don't agree with the sentiment of the argument, that's just about the dumbest response ever on these board.

They might 'make up the numbers' (Corey Patterson certainly looks the goods), but how many Victorians are 'making up the numbers'?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Alot of Reds fans support Melbourne (including myself) as a number of players and back room staff ended up there. Melbourne had nothing to do with Perth's demise, that was down to short sighted administrators.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
LoL

Typical of the spew you sprout.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Not many of the Storm players were wanted by other clubs! The ones we did develop other scouts were just too blind to see.

ouwet

Bench
Cloud9 said:

Lee Te Maari was a regular in the Bulldogs first grade team until he got injured...

His a Gun player...

Godz Illa

Coach
Perth Red said:
Alot of Reds fans support Melbourne (including myself) as a number of players and back room staff ended up there. Melbourne had nothing to do with Perth's demise, that was down to short sighted administrators.
lol And one of those administrators was Ribot. Most of the Perth players ended up in Melbourne because News gave Chris Anderson first refusal on all the stranded Reds and Mariners players.

El Diablo

Post Whore
bula_stormer said:
Not many of the Storm players were wanted by other clubs! The ones we did develop other scouts were just too blind to see.

no, the Storm just offer them more money

El Diablo

Post Whore
so this drip thinks Tahu is a Storm junior?

he left that sh*thole before the Storm ever existed

_Johnsy

Referee
KalgoorlieRed said:
From the rugby league supporters in Kalgoorlie, WA.

:cool:

I would like to wish both sides best of luck on sunday, I see Kalgoorlie red speaks for all those RL supporters in Kalgoorlie.