What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

better MC. matt johns or paul vautin.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hey,
who do you think is the better MC for the footy show. Matt johns is funnier and every week i see him taking over more and more of the show. do u reckon he compares to fatty.

OVP

Coach
Who cares. The Ashes is on. Havent watched a Footy Show since its been on.

OVP

Coach
Phillips said:
Cricket = :sleeper:

And The Footy Show isnt worse ? You're kidding !!

The only good things this year was Gould's bit on the Origin series with Tommy etc

The rest is rubbish.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
nah i dont like johns as a host
hes better when he can just inject himself into the game (like covell does when he wants). when he has to be full serious about it i don think it suits him that much

OVP

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
nah i dont like johns as a host
hes better when he can just inject himself into the game (like covell does when he wants). when he has to be full serious about it i don think it suits him that much

Luke Covell as host ?? BBSF is onto something here. The human lightbulb would at least give us a "freak factor" :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
I recon fat is the better of the two. His jokes are wit have been the backbone of the footy show for years. Johns is trying to do the same but is failing most of the time.

Im not even gonna start with his laugh...

leaguerules

Juniors
the fatman for me just watched the best of 2004 footy show dvd(couldnt stop laughing) i think he does a great job.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
fatman for host, but johns to have more of a role, just like BBSF said he will inject himself into the game like c#vell

Jordan

Juniors
Fatty's definitely better imo... Johns doesn't really look comfortable... and I can't stand his voice and that goofy smile of his. He's ok in small doses... but with Reg Regan and all his alter-egos, it's as if the show is all about him.

simon says

First Grade
Johns by the length of the straight....Fatty isnt even close to being funny.

I thought it was a pretty good show on Thursday,plenty of footy stuff,and a good mix of comedy and discussion of footy.

Great stuff,I reckon they have the mix pretty much spot on.

Cheers.

aussies1st

Staff member
TheEelsFanatic said:
Its lunchtime wen the footy show is on mate

Only time cricket would interfere with the sunday footy show is when it actually is in Aus. And usually the footy show is over

Latest posts