What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betting for Friday...

Macca_

Coach
It's still suspended!

I wouldn't be keen to jump on them beating the Panthers this weekend. They were good in that second half vs Melbourne and at home on Saturday night, they'll be keen to try and keep the finals hopes alive...

It is hard to pick where they could win. Its going to be an upset, but which one!

Worth $20 on them not to get a win at the $6.75 IMO :D

Macca_

PIG

Juniors
Macca_ said:
It's still suspended!

I wouldn't be keen to jump on them beating the Panthers this weekend. They were good in that second half vs Melbourne and at home on Saturday night, they'll be keen to try and keep the finals hopes alive...

It is hard to pick where they could win. Its going to be an upset, but which one!

Worth $20 on them not to get a win at the $6.75 IMO :D

Macca_

They'll all rise as soon as Johns gets back. I like Thaiday at the back...Panthers are struggling apart from Presto, who only got into form himself last week. The Knights have kept alot of their side on the field for a couple of weeks now- Penriths backline is weak as piss......Hmm....I reckon the Knights are a big show this week.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm actually thinking about getting on them to beat Manly in Newcastle in round 23

especially if thats a night game of course we won't know that till round 18 so they'd need to lose to Penrith, Roosters and Cowboys still but Manly don't travel or play at night.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Couple of bets

Eels 1-4 at half time $7.50
Eels 13+ at full time $4.25

put 10 on EACH for a total return of $117.50

Macca_

Coach
PIG said:
They'll all rise as soon as Johns gets back. I like Thaiday at the back...Panthers are struggling apart from Presto, who only got into form himself last week. The Knights have kept alot of their side on the field for a couple of weeks now- Penriths backline is weak as piss......Hmm....I reckon the Knights are a big show this week.

Each to their own but I really don't see anything in the Knights backline that would scare Penrith... Even with Johns... A lot of them may have been on the field for a few weeks now, but they are still barely a bunch of first graders.

My moneys on the Panthers. Looked good in the 2nd half last week and as I mentioned, I expect them to continue with that in front of their own fans...

Macca_

Latest posts