What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

betting

matty-ducati

Juniors
did anyone win any money on this game? i thought the 13+ was good value @ $4.75 so threw $100 on it. Someone must of had some money on tnt 1st/last or maybe a tnt multi?

Mish

Juniors
I had Ryan last try, but I welcomed as many points against soufs as possible so I didn't mind missing that money.

I also did my usual combo bet, thats a little ritual for me. Didn't win much other than my money back.

macnaz

Staff member
I threw a lazy 20 on parra at $4.20, thought i was a chance without orford playing..how wrong was i lol :crazy:

Mish

Juniors
I also buy footy doubles every week, and I was irritated when I found out that at soufs games they charge more than other games for footy doubles. Everywhere else I have paid $1 each. I was charged $5 for 3 yesterday.

murraymob

Coach
get your money ready for this week mish.You are the heavy favourites.We are the huge underdogs for this game

murraymob

Coach
i am sure i will run into you at some point on saturday.put your money on first points in game penrith try Even when we lose for some reason we always score first

Latest posts