What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bevan over the hill

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well batting at practically a run a ball I can hardly crticize his batting. Clarke went silly with the bat far too early.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Takes a record breaking score to beat us, we only just miss it, and we should shoot the number 7 batsmen. Makes perfect sense. :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah........Clarke has a habit of getting a good 40 then being caught somwhere.

He's still maturing, but I like his natural ability.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
Yeah........Clarke has a habit of getting a good 40 then being caught somwhere.

He's still maturing, but I like his natural ability.

Yup. He can learn from his mistakes and watching Bevan would be a great help to him.

Doctor

Bench
blaine train said:
how much of a waist is he?

Not as much as Big Merv or Boonie - Warrick Armstrong was a big man but his waist never stopped him.

If anything Bevan is a fine athlete, runs fast between wickets and moves well in the field (albeit with a sluggish arm, but I've got one of those too).

In many ways his waist has little to do with it - on that note I think Glenn McGrath's shoulders are too small.

i was there mate and hes not a one day batsman. hes ordinary. he actuly scored that of 80 balls

This has always had me puzzled - what is the difference between "being there" and watching it on t.v? How is it that people at the ground consider themselves in a better position than those watching on t.v?

If anything, television viewers are more likely to have a better understanding of the game (especially statistics) and those at the ground get a better feel for the atmosphere.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me - I've watched on t.v and been at grounds many times and still can't work out what this fuss about "I was there so therefore I know better than you". :?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Oswin said:
blaine train said:
how much of a waist is he?

Not as much as Big Merv or Boonie - Warrick Armstrong was a big man but his waist never stopped him.

If anything Bevan is a fine athlete, runs fast between wickets and moves well in the field (albeit with a sluggish arm, but I've got one of those too).

In many ways his waist has little to do with it - on that note I think Glenn McGrath's shoulders are too small.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Bev needs to put on some weight. Get a beer belly happening :lol: