What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEWARE EELS! SEA EAGLES SET TO SOAR

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just on the GP game the NRL even admitted the Ref stuffed up.

anyway getting back to this game

Both teams have a lot of improvement to go.

Manly's biggest problem is letting teams get away to big leads while Parramatta have shown that they can pile on early points.

Lead
8-0 v Broncos
14-0 v Knights (after 13 mins)
12-2 v Souths

Both teams have had shocking defence which suggests this game would be a high scoring affair. Parramatta however have a better attack then the Eagles having scored and extra 31 pts this season.

Parramatta have shown glimpes of their best last week while Manly's 2nd half v Dogs might be as good as it gets for the Sea Eagles in 2004.

My Tip
Parramatta by 10

MEE

Juniors
Please don't post articles like this on opposition forums... it's emabarrasing. No good comes out of it we just get laughed at.

The Godfather

Juniors
Looks like the former Iraqi Information Minister has found a new job writing fo the Eagles

" Our great and glorious Manly team will crush all the infidels and lead us to victory. Our weak and frightened opponents are trembling and running away in fear. All reports that we have lost games and can't play are just lies and rumors and the mangy dogs will be dealt with"

t-ba

Post Whore
MEE banged the Nail on the head.

Haig is a Raving Mad Manly Loony (And I love the Site Intro...), that probably shouldn't be unleashed on opposition fans. He's far too one eyed (As the Name Suggests...)

Briza

Juniors
eelavation said:
Briza! mate the one thing we are, out at Parramatta, is realists! eels fans are a tough act to please and when we're going bad there isn't a harsher critic out Parramatta way than the supporters.

Maybe it might be time for you guys to wake up and smell the coffee. :roll:

But having said that, let me remind you that it'll be an even money contest on sunday and as cocky as you and the players might be you'll know that you've been in a football game. We are 3 and 2 and we've definetly not hit our straps yet. not by a long way.

Mate I'm far from cocky, and the Coffee has smelt like shyte for 6 years - I was just replying to a post that Ruffled my Feathers.

I'm not overly confident because ATM we are a two halves team, but if we play for 80 mins like our last half - we will do it quite well.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Manly will provide great competition for us, but im hoping we can still get the 2 points....it will be a high scoring affair i reckon.

Pazza

First Grade
Didnt we hear the same stuff from the Rabbitohs last week?

It just took a good team to expose how shit they really were.

Pazza

First Grade
Dont worry quimby, parra will do it, since the dogs failed to do it last week :p

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hindy will expose the cracks in the Manly defence.

I'm just glad for Hindy's sake that Hoppa isn't playing

Burts_Gurl

Juniors
Langers said:
We won at Brooky last year and our team has improved since then. It's debatable whether Parra have or not.

Even though Manly won at Brookevale last year, they have lost the last 7 matches on home soil so dont be suprised if the Eels win and Manly have yet another loss.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I would not judge too muach on last years results.

Both team have had significant changes to their line up.

It would be a an upset if the Eels loose.