What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Announcement Today

nrlnrl

First Grade
the only info I was told ( from a mate who knows someone in the media ) - an announcement at 10am involving a senior player & General Manager Peter Parr for what would be a significant day in the club's history

BradfordBull

Juniors
Yeah, Big news is you have snared Scott Moore from Widnes as your Hooker next year. He's nothing stand out.

Word has it he loves the grog.

JasonE

Bench
Yeah, Big news is you have snared Scott Moore from Widnes as your Hooker next year. He's nothing stand out.

Word has it he loves the grog.

If that is true, i think he would be a good signing because he would have to knuckle down and perform week in week out.

Didgi

He's a bit of a thug, however that he's talented is undeniable and he would also add some versatility.

We definitely don't need him though, and there's far better that I would be chasing.

JasonE

Bench
I actually think he would be suited to the NRL, he is strong and the tougher it is the better he gets. Hope this signing comes off.