What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bad Bald Bollinger (NSW V SA)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was getting the scores from Cricket Australia, it aint on TV here

DAMN :evil:

Iafeta

Referee
Shows that a good team effort will always beat a one man band. Well not always, but you get my drift. Bollinger got no back up through the game. Bradstreet could have won it, but played a disgracefully ordinary shot at a stage when sensible batting would have ensured victory, Mail is too slow a batsman and his inability to tick the strike over put too much pressure on very poor tail enders. Aside from Bollinger at the top, South Australia just worked hard as a team and got the reward.

fish eel

Immortal
It showed up NSW very poor batting line up.

Thankfully in the pura cup, courtesy of some fine bowling a couple of well time big knocks, they've got away withy it, but geeze, I cant help thinking at some stage this year nsw are going to go a couple of matches were they find themselves struggling in the runs department.....

Iafeta

Referee
Talking of Doug Bollinger, pencil him as the luckiest bloke ever to go into the book as a hat-trick taker.

That last LBW decision was the worst decision in 38 years at least.

He's bowling left arm over, it hits the batsmen one foot outside the off stump on the full, going further away, and some goose gets his name in the paper for being the generous umpire. I didn't realise Ashoka De Silva had emigrated to Australia!