What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2010/11

lockyno1

Post Whore
Can someone tell me the point exactly of Stuart Clark playing in a T20 side. Please. Give the captaincy to O'Keefe or Hauritz FFS!

yappy

Bench
Sarfraz can bowl very tight and if required can hit the ball out of the ground in some short but fast scoring innings. Heaps worse selections than Stu.

lockyno1

Post Whore
T20 sides should be development sides- more point in trialling a new player than giving a 35 year old a cap!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Love how that Blonde girl just had to interview some Bogerball player while the game was going. Like the states that matter in Australia care :roll:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Love how he went straight up the players tunnel too!

Quality side step too.

Hope his mates help him out with the $7,000.

beads6

First Grade
Victorians were dominant hard to see any team getting close to them TBH. Bulls once again hopeless with the new pill and hopeless with the bat early on. Lynn looks promising though and damn I like the look of young Pattinson.

yappy

Bench
We've got some gems amongst the 18-24 year olds, just got to polish them up a bit.

franklin2323

Immortal
Does anyone know why QLD have only 1 import & NSW have none? Seems stupid not to use the rule if its in place

Matt23

Staff member
NSW, I think just decided to go with home grown talent.
I'd have to agree with Beads6, It's very unlikely that anyone will even come close to beating the Victorians.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
NSW, I think just decided to go with home grown talent.
I'd have to agree with Beads6, It's very unlikely that anyone will even come close to beating the Victorians.
Stupid decision as we have injuries or test selection ruling 10 or so out. I like the look of Tasmania. Although a few will comeback from Test to NSW. So possibly they could be a roughy. Especially as a few Victorians will be in the ODI team

Latest posts