What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2010/11

10-15 runs short I think, but it's still certainly winable from here, we just need a big start. If we can take some early wickets we're right in this.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Doran has been in very good bowling form for Fairfield-Liverpool over the past 2 months. He could be a surprise packet tonight. Besides Kane Richardson, i don't think many of the South Australians would have seen him bowl before.

El Diablo

Post Whore
SA will piss this in

doesn't matter though as we'll have a much better batting squad in the ICL when players return

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Flogged! Making the final has been a good effort with everyone out and propping up half the SA team.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Why does Coyte think he can bowl short?

Congratulations to the Wanderers officially becoming the first state with more imports than locals in their team to win something. They must be proud!

I wonder why the national team is doing so well...

IanG

Coach
NSW 8 for 153 (20.0)
SA 2 for 155 (17.3)
SA won by 8 wickets
Redback win the Kentucky Fried Cricket
Blues bowling was just rubbish. As for Coyte I dont think he's the best cricketer in his family.

Latest posts