What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
HALE STORM OR LYNNSANITY TONIGHT ??

596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Heat won flip and will bowl

Chris Lynn on Fox: "Obviously going off last night's game, the dew played a big part there so I didn't want to risk that. We feel comfortable chasing and won the other night. We think the Thunder will go really hard at us early. We'll either take a few wickets or they'll make a thousand runs.

Brisbane Heat: Chris Lynn (c), Joe Denly, Marnus Labuschagne, Sam Heazlett, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Lewis Gregory, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Mitch Swepson, Ben Laughlin

X-factor subs: Jack Wildermuth, Morne Morkel

Sydney Thunder: Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (c), Sam Billings (wk), Alex Ross, Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Adam Milne, Brendan Doggett, Tanveer Sangha

X-factor subs: Nathan McAndrew, Oliver Davies

Eelectrica

Referee
Heat won flip and will bowl

Chris Lynn on Fox: "Obviously going off last night's game, the dew played a big part there so I didn't want to risk that. We feel comfortable chasing and won the other night. We think the Thunder will go really hard at us early. We'll either take a few wickets or they'll make a thousand runs.
Lol. That's awesome. Chris Lynn really isn't a bad bloke.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Khawaja hogging the strike whilst an in-form Hales stands around viewing the scenery. Tactics from the Thunder in finals always seem to make you scratch your head.

Exsilium

First Grade
Khawaja hogging the strike whilst an in-form Hales stands around viewing the scenery. Tactics from the Thunder in finals always seem to make you scratch your head.

I feel like Uzi is better against the swing. Give it a few overs and the swing will stop.

Then Hales will open up.