What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

TIGER14

Bench
Sutherland 1/57 - 4 overs

Nabi 2/11 - 2 overs

Nice one Finchy lol

Can't believe they didn't bowl Nabi in the last over. I know it's a risk bowler a spinner but it has to be a better option than Sutherland.

I actually feel sorry for Sutherland, you could tell in his eyes before bowled that last ball that he felt defeated.

Wizardman

First Grade
Can't believe they didn't bowl Nabi in the last over. I know it's a risk bowler a spinner but it has to be a better option than Sutherland.

I actually feel sorry for Sutherland, you could tell in his eyes before bowled that last ball that he felt defeated.
He is young and had a Barry Crocker of a first three overs....his fielding was crap. Yet, was put out to crash and burn in the last over. That game will wound him for some time.

So between Boxing Day BBL matches and tonight's matches: Sydney Teams are 4/4, while Melbourne Teams are 0/4.

to be fair, the Sixers would have probably lost both had the right man bowled the final over in both matches

20 off a Maxwell over against the Stars
16 off a Sutherland over against the Renegades