What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

Bazal

Post Whore
Can we retrain the BBL umpires?

They're worse than the doddering old bloke with cataracts who seems to manage to be umpiring every single third grade game where the ball hits you on the pads

Can we retrain the BBL umpires?

They're worse than the doddering old bloke with cataracts who seems to manage to be umpiring every single third grade game where the ball hits you on the pads

If I umpired like a BBL umpire, I’d be bashed, impaled on a stump, urinated upon and have my clicker shoved up my clacker, with my car keyed and incinerated.

gUt

Coach
I once gunned my own brother in a Warehouse game, the ball was sliding down leg and probably high, but I didn't want anyone to think I was taking it easy on family so up went the finger... and I am objectively better than every BBL umpire.

I once gunned my own brother in a Warehouse game, the ball was sliding down leg and probably high, but I didn't want anyone to think I was taking it easy on family so up went the finger... and I am objectively better than every BBL umpire.

I ran out my brother on 49.

He slugged me one then stormed off Flmao.

Reactions: gUt

Wizardman

First Grade
Lol....I remember a time when teams from Australia set the benchmark in fielding. The fielding his been horrible from the Sixers.....Carlos Braithwaite needs to go home early too.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The BBL keeps on giving

405pm - Its last v 2nd last
Scorchers v Renegades

And it will probably over lap into this match, unless ch7 are covering it ....

715pm Strikers v Sixers

Latest posts