What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BIG Bash 2022/2023

hineyrulz

Post Whore
May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says sb Sportsbet.com.au 1h 'Babe, I'm not going through this again...it wasn't that bad a review. Watto texted me and said it was the right call, the Big Bash DRS is stuffed It was clearly going down leg, not hitting 'middle on the full'. MN

TheParraboy

Staff member
Like140pm Canes v Heat in Launceston @ University of Tasmania stadium
Capacity crowd of 20k to be there

715pm Stars v Thunder - at the home of sport

Canes win - but can still miss out on Finals if Thunder win (seems unfair)
Canes lose - Heat go into 3rd and Thunder make finals even if they lose to the Stars

Basically either Canes or Thunder will miss out on the finals - I'm torn between Wadey and my team 'sniff'

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
View attachment 69776140pm Canes v Heat in Launceston @ University of Tasmania stadium
Capacity crowd of 20k to be there

715pm Stars v Thunder - at the home of sport

Canes win - but can still miss out on Finals if Thunder win (seems unfair)
Canes lose - Heat go into 3rd and Thunder make finals even if they lose to the Stars

Basically either Canes or Thunder will miss out on the finals - I'm torn between Wadey and my team 'sniff'
Cricket will be the real winner

Latest posts