What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2014/15

TheParraboy

Staff member
stars will struggle this year

Maxwell, beer and rose in their bowling line up

if bird and Faulkner don't fire, they will lose just about every game

undertaker

Coach
I'm looking forward to hearing the "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGYYYYYYYY! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGYYYYYYYY!" chant at the WACA this summer

undertaker

Coach
Everytime Michael Beer is about to start bowling an over, the loud speaker should play a sound file of Homer Simpson saying "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........Beeeeeeeeeeeer!"

Hazardous

Juniors
how good is this hitting by ludeman! a fair bit of luck in the knock, but an entertaining knock. keep going pls

undertaker

Coach
Hahaha!The Stars are getting smashed. I'd love to see the facial expression on Eddie McGuire right now

undertaker

Coach
I don't know about you, but looking carefully at the bowling action on the replay of that wicket, That looked like a chuck from Hastings. The ICC definitely need to look at that bowling action of his

undertaker

Coach
Maxwell's such a greedy f**kwitt. That was never his.

glenn-maxwell-odi.ashx

"Hey! Are you talkin' to me, pal?"

tumbidragon

First Grade
Sorry. I meant, Maxwell's such a big man unit. Would of been a big catch for the big strong man had the little weed not got in his way. Big unit.

Ludeman was good.

The stars getting belted was great.

But the big show being caught off his pad and throwing a tanty over it was the headline.

isaiah

Bench
Or as Viv says, the Tunder. They won't be near the final.
I'm tipping Stars v Heat final. With the Heat winning in an upset.
Talk Dwayne Bravo might be able to stay for the whole tournament this season depending on some lay dispute with the Windies. If that's true the Renegades could be up there too.

But, let's gone Sixers.
hilarious that the stars are so highly rated. kp is so ordinary at this form of the game. cannot believe that the adelaide opener got 30 off 14 but was playing second fiddle!