What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2015/16

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Alex Ross will play 20/20 and ODI's for Australia, every time i see him he impresses me.

Was Boland really in the test squad??? lol another Victorian Plodder in a long line of Victorian Plodders like McKay,Pastings and Lewis.

Hastings didn't go to bad from memory and goes ok in the ODI.

jargan83

Coach
That was that disgraceful Test match where the selectors decided to rotate the entire bowling line up despite it being the deciding Test of the series wasn't it?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shot Maxderp, if he had of stayed as a right hander it would have been a full toss on leg stump. What a mong.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Good win by Adelaide, great innings by Hodge when they were under pressure him and Ross destroyed the Stars.

Wizardman

First Grade
Why does everybody hate Hodge? I think he is the unluckiest batsmen (selection-wise) I have ever seen. Born in the wrong era.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Why does everybody hate Hodge? I think he is the unluckiest batsmen (selection-wise) I have ever seen. Born in the wrong era.

Because he was outspoken and played the victim. He was a good player no doubt but he was behind M.Hussey, Clarke and Ponting.

As for being unlucky, Jamie Siddons, Jamie Cox, David Hussey, Michael Di'Venuto and Sam Trimble are all far more unlucky then Hodge. Hodge at least got gigs at all formats of the game while these guys didn't get any despite being champions at State level.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
I just remembered Siddons and Di Venuto played a handful of ODI

Siddons played 1 in 1988 and Diva played 9 in 1997

Latest posts