What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother '08: Official Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
the average intelligence of Australian's just rose 30 point
in one week intelligent people who are forced to live or hear from people who watch this sh*te will rejoice... i fear however some other network will pick it up, and channel 10 will replace it with equally stupid television

Chris Lilley should get the entire time slot's BB controls to present shows of his creation

Apey

Staff member
Oh my f**king god, awesome, it's gone!

Wait, the fight is not over yet. Still plenty of stupid sh*t on regular TV that makes you feel like an idiot for just being in its presence:crazy:

Apey

Staff member
Lol....

BB is gorn for 2009: www.behindbigbrother.com

:crazy:

Ding dong, the mindless, drivelling, lowest-common-denominator witch is dead.

thank christ for that!

Thank God for that. Its only about three years overdue.

the average intelligence of Australian's just rose 30 point
in one week intelligent people who are forced to live or hear from people who watch this sh*te will rejoice... i fear however some other network will pick it up, and channel 10 will replace it with equally stupid television

Chris Lilley should get the entire time slot's BB controls to present shows of his creation

Oh my f**king god, awesome, it's gone!

Wait, the fight is not over yet. Still plenty of stupid sh*t on regular TV that makes you feel like an idiot for just being in its presence:crazy:

And then...

ill miss it, i love it

cherry is gone :'(

Anyone else find this humorous :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Am I wrong in saying (realistically) it was past it's used by date as entertainment back in say, 2006-2007? It's last two years have truly been train-wrecks, with media-manufactured outrage attempting to boost ratings and little else? Bring back the days when it was all straight forward if you're going to do it again - and don't bring Sandilands or Ms. "O".

Jobdog

Live Update Team
BB is gorn for 2009: www.behindbigbrother.com

:crazy:
Possibly not ...

In an update to our earlier post, Behindbigbrother has learnt that executives at Network Seven have been busy this morning holding internal discussions into the possibility of taking on the show.

We’re told that executives at the network are extremely interested in negotiating with Southern Star Endemol the possibility of locking in the show for 2009 and/or beyond. The meetings this morning included discussions on the highest possible price the network could bid for the show, potential hosts and producers, possible audience loss/gain and other minor details.

Possible hosts for the show include those currently featured on the show but not contracted to Ten, such as Fitzy and Bree. Hosts such as Mike Goldman have contracts with Ten, not SSE.

If Seven were to take over the show their current planning would see the compound remain at Dreamworld along with all evictions and live content.

All shows would be split across Seven’s three channels - 7 Digital, 7HD, and 7SD2. The daily shows would be situated at 7:30pm following the network’s flagship Home & Away.

Official discussions between SSE and Seven cannot occur until at least July 22 - when BB08 wraps up.

The Seven Network and Network Nine both declined to give Behindbigbrother any official comment.
LINK

For.

f**ks.

Sake.

Let it die already.