What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother *spoiler*

weasel

First Grade
My prayers are with half through these difficult times. I wonder if he'll start crushing on Catherine now.

Earl

Coach
Change the title to Big Brother spoiler.

This was requested by DIG last week 8)

WHAT A JOKE!!!! to all you so called australians that voted out ash this week, you should be ashamed of yourself. what kind of person are you if you think anything bad of ash, she was always so nice to everyone in the house, she is the most beautiful girl, inside and out. i bet its just stupid jealous chicks that voted for her. ive dated a lot of bitches and i sorta came to the conclusion that deep down all girls were mean bitches, but seeing ashalea made me thought otherwise and it pisses me off that she didnt go further in the show.

weasel

First Grade
Sorry to DIG!! I hope he didn't see the title before it was changed. How inconsiderate of me.

But yeah, testify Pennywisealfie.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
halfy must be devistated... he won't be able to watch her now. hope he taped some of her best bits so he can remember her

Agent Mulder

Bench
Is this Show still on?
Oh yeah thats why the F1 started 30 minutes late last night because of this f**king rubbish Big Brother.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
pennywisealfie said:
WHAT A JOKE!!!! to all you so called australians that voted out ash this week, you should be ashamed of yourself. what kind of person are you if you think anything bad of ash, she was always so nice to everyone in the house, she is the most beautiful girl, inside and out. i bet its just stupid jealous chicks that voted for her. ive dated a lot of bitches and i sorta came to the conclusion that deep down all girls were mean bitches, but seeing ashalea made me thought otherwise and it pisses me off that she didnt go further in the show.
No Dear the joke was you thinking Aussie would vote a moron to win. Whilst mildly entertaining, she was dumb, smarter than she was potrayed, but still troubling to outwit wood.

Begone dopey.

weasel

First Grade
I would have agreed with you last year Mr A but then Reggie went and won Big Brother 3. Since then my BB sense has been on the blinker and I've no longer been able to call who's going week in week out. Heck, I even have anxiety attacks prior to every live eviction show. When will this nightmare ever end...

MEE

Juniors
Ash is aiiight. But I hate it how she makes her hair frizzy and that fringe? It looks so much better pulled back. the dress she was wearing for eviciton kind of turned me on but it wouldn't be something i'd want her to wear if i took her home to meet my parents.

weasel

First Grade
You know what I liked most about Ash? On the eviction shows when they had the big tv screens at the back showing footage of the nominated housemates dancing, I always loved watching Ash dance. Now I'll never get to see it again...

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm quite surprised that Ashalea was voted out!!! She's so adorable.

I was sure that Monica and Cath would be the ones to go...

~bedsy~

First Grade
I knew it would be Monic out last night... however I thought Bree would go with her.
I knew that Ash wouldn't be too far away from being evicted... she plays dumb.... but I know she is quite smart, she knows how to play everyone.
I have always picked the winner ever yr and I think Trev will win it this yr... I can see Cat, Trev and Paul being the last 3.

Latest posts