What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Big Game Eels'?

Kornstar

Coach
goboggo said:
I think the point is - why did you happen to pick round 9?

Or you could go through the stats and work out who was playing in the other teams (ie no Lockyer, no Thurston, no Mason and O'Meley etc) and then make the stats prove that those teams wouldn't be in the 8 if they were playing with that squad.

See, you can organise stats to tell you what you want quite often.

We could just as well say we are 0/2 against teams above us.

Don't get me wrong, our team is doing well and the whole "we can't beat top teams" may be blown out of proportion, but we are still yet to really prove anything.

:clap:

hippy

Juniors
Goboggo!!! You stole what I wanted to say - you stealer!!!

Old Man Craigy I was not knocking you at all. I love being positive but stats can be manipulated to make us look good or to make us look poor.

We are doing really well at the moment and there is still room for improvement but we didn't need stats to tell us that!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hope last night answered alot of questions, but there are further questions to be answered between now and October.

btw welcome Hippy...

Eelectrica

Referee
Just need to improve bit by bit each week.
Next week is a real chance to improve or points differential against the Sharks. Got to win that and win big.