What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big headed Big Man ?

Thomo.

First Grade
here we go again.

I've never rated Gallen, most overated palyer ever:roll: :roll: :roll: :crazy:

beekershark

Bench
The Nulla said:
On the same topic of secrecy, did anyone see the Sunday Tele. I think it was in the bec and buzz section at the top of the page under the heading SHHHH!

It was a little snipet about one player who was dropped sending a rival player a text message that said "you better beat those f**kers" or something similar.

It was the week we played Panthers..

Anyone care to guess who that was ;-)

i'd punt one of our "stars" ......thank god he's leaving

carinashark

First Grade
Gallen , are u kidding . I could belive it ,if it was said he was a bit too easy going and not assertive enough ,but big headed ? Whoever wrote that he is big headed is not from the Sharks players .

Booyah

Bench
I'd be more inclined to say it's a Cowboy. Probably Matthew Scott or Jacob Lilyman.

Scott went from starting Origin backrower to pretty much nothing this season. I don't know if it was form or injury or what, but he went to the bench fairly quickly and then was dropped completely.

Gallen was still trying his guts out for us since the end of Origin and I don't think that's one of the symptoms of Bigheaditis.

eMPee

Juniors
i agree with u thomo_shark to a degree......i dont mind him but do think he is over rated. especially now he winges eveytime he gets up to play the ball

coolumsharkie

Referee
eMPee said:
i agree with u thomo_shark to a degree......i dont mind him but do think he is over rated. especially now he winges eveytime he gets up to play the ball

Yes he is SO overated becuase he whinges when he gets up to play the ball!!

Clown!