What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big news about to come out - exclusive Michael Hagan 2009 calender

Ron's coming down for the Panthers game next Friday.

He's just all excited because it's the third game he's managed to get to in the last two seasons.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Here it is - exclusive!!!! the Michael Hagan calender sneek peak!! i was fortunate enough to see it before anyon else :

January - The stylish Michael - Michael has been known to be a fan of the latest fashions

michael_hagan.jpg

Febuary - The family man Michael

captainsclub.jpg

March - Sporty Michael

Michael-hagan-6309910.jpg

April - Michael talking to a cup - he likes to talk to objects rather then Human beings as a way of practice for when humans eventually talk to him- genius.

0,,6187851,00.jpg

May - The Reflective Michael - Michael oftens likes to reflect, as well as go into trances in weirds places.

0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
June - The funny Michael - Michael has been known to tell a funny gag or two

0,,6310798,00.jpg

July - The ruggered Michael

0,,6188810,00.jpg

August - The popular Michael

Cairns-WebUsual-CP13DEC08P166-CC134891-HAGAN221.JPG

September - The controversial Michael

0,,6135977,00.jpg

October - The little boy look Michael

hagan.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
November - The deep thinking Michael

2007-9-2-75419408.jpg

December - The teacher Michael

lockyer_wideweb__430x300.jpg

Great stuff Hages!!!!!!!!!!! obviously been very busy after football putting together his very own calender - should be a hit!!

jk13

First Grade
yeah, this thread p1ssed me off, but i can't help but :lol: at the groper

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Ron finally lost his virginity

We would have got that news alot sooner, he wouldnt have been able to hold it back... Twice!!!

x3

November - The deep thinking Michael

2007-9-2-75419408.jpg

December - The teacher Michael

lockyer_wideweb__430x300.jpg

Great stuff Hages!!!!!!!!!!! obviously been very busy after football putting together his very own calender - should be a hit!!

lol... the sooner you get out of terrigal the better i think RJ... Im just thinking about your mental health mate!!!

but great work all the same... lmao!!!