What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big news

terracesider

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
Radlinski back to Wigan smacks of desperation .
That's the word I thought of straight away. Noble appears to have lost it completely. now that he has to do more than point a few fat Kiwis in the right direction, he's being found out.

deluded pom?

Coach
Wigan claim Radlinski has offered his services for free . I'll believe that when I see the contract . Radlinski told the local Wigan 'paper that he couldn't live with himself if anything bad happened to Wigan . I wonder how Chris Ashton is feeling ? He could find himself dropped for a crock .

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
How anyone could drop Ashton for Radlinski is beyond me. Radlinski was a very good player but he hasn't been good for a few years now and Ashton is a superstar in the making.

It's almost sad to see Wigan in this state, taking desperate measures to sign a 19 year old Canberra reserve grader (regardless of how good he is and will be in the future) and calling Radlinski out of retirement to save them.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Radlinski was a pale shadow of his former self before he retired. It will be interesting to see what level he has got himself up to.

It smacks of desperation, as does the Morley deal.

Signing a 29 year old player to a massive 4 year deal is a massive risk. I hope the Wire haven't created a Farrell-esque monster with Morley's deal.