What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Pond

Does anybody here watch any of the NRL on Big Pond video. Ive tried viewing it in Europe and the buffering times are horribly bad. Kind of kills the viewing. I have got fast broadband as well.

Anybody know ways around the buffering ?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
just let it go, like... open the video, and then pause it once it starts playing... then let it load and then play. well atleast, thats the best solution when streaming other videos from the net :sarcasm:

Canard

Immortal
Ive had the same issues ever since Ive moved over her also. And Ive got mega fast broadband.

Maybe a possible solution (and I haven't tried it yet), is to "play" the entire thing, choppy bits and all right through, and then replay it (should be in your computer's ram etc. then).

That has worked for me for smaller videos of errmm.. "other non-league" things...

DUA

Juniors
I think you just steal a loaf of bread, and you'll be here in 6-7 months........if you survive the scurvy and stuff

Latest posts