What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big signing coming

boot

Juniors
You'd all rather no response at all?

Cheers cc, I am happy for any info however big or small it may be about my mighty dragons!

_Johnsy

Referee
You'd all rather no response at all?

Cheers cc, I am happy for any info however big or small it may be about my mighty dragons!

Even if it's manufactured ? (by someone along CC's information highway).

boot

Juniors
If it gives some sort of hope for a decent signing... Yep... Even if it's manufactured.

Much better read that every other Tom, Dick and Harry calling each other 'homie'

V

Vasilevsky

If it gives some sort of hope for a decent signing... Yep... Even if it's manufactured.

Much better read that every other Tom, Dick and Harry calling each other 'homie'

What's wrong with being homie? Are you racist?

Wittenberg

Juniors
Very doubtful we have $ for any player with Walker's quality. We must have been saving our pennies if we do. Owing money to the NRL doesn't give the Red V a solid foundation or freedom to play silly buggers with our cap like the Roosters & Bulldogs.

boot

Juniors
What's wrong with being homie? Are you racist?

Don't even know what everyone is on about... I am here to talk footy! Next year is our year!!!

Robbie is the icing on the cake for mine, I think our pack will do the job well, but will be real contenders with an unpredictable 9!

Welcome onboard Robbie... Hopefully!

V

Vasilevsky

Don't even know what everyone is on about... I am here to talk footy! Next year is our year!!!

Robbie is the icing on the cake for mine, I think our pack will do the job well, but will be real contenders with an unpredictable 9!

Welcome onboard Robbie... Hopefully!

Long story. In was labelled racist and denounced because I asked not to be called homie. Forget about it.

I agree about Farah. The club needs to make it happen. Whatever it takes. If the Roosters, or Broncos or Bullgrubs or even poorer clubs like Manly needed a hooker and playmaker like Farah is, they would make it happen.

Cagey Mac

Bench
You have lost me, Citizen:(

Well, homie is not race specific, having, like many other terms originating in the USA, become universal at least in the west. Dragons supporters being a broad church referenced our #1 ticket holder's LNP affiliation and comrade, the diametrically opposed political affiliation of ALP supporters who all coexist in mutual tolerance for the sake of their shared passion for the red V.
So I suspect the "don't call me homie" had a lot more to do with "I'm not your mate, mate so don't call me mate, mate. Got it mate!"

V

Vasilevsky

Well, homie is not race specific, having, like many other terms originating in the USA, become universal at least in the west. Dragons supporters being a broad church referenced our #1 ticket holder's LNP affiliation and comrade, the diametrically opposed political affiliation of ALP supporters who all coexist in mutual tolerance for the sake of their shared passion for the red V.
So I suspect the "don't call me homie" had a lot more to do with "I'm not your mate, mate so don't call me mate, mate. Got it mate!"

That's pretty much what I said when I was labelled racist. But FFS Citizen, don't be so naive:crazy:. LNP affiliation isn't diametrically opposed to ALP political affiliation. The SEP however is however 'diametrically opposed' to both wings of the ruling party.

The Nick

Bench
That's pretty much what I said when I was labelled racist. But FFS Citizen, don't be so naive:crazy:. LNP affiliation isn't diametrically opposed to ALP political affiliation. The SEP however is however 'diametrically opposed' to both wings of the ruling party.

Actually there was a rant about "uneducated negroes", no-one ever called you racist over the term "homie" but nice way to dumb it down make yourself out to be a victim of political correctness. Truly the last refuge of the racist.

Cagey Mac

Bench
They are diametrically opposed just in a very small square that resides in the centre which is where the hearts and minds of most of country resides. They feed on their footy sugar whilst being royally reamed by smiling donors to either wing.

It ain't pretty but it's where it is.

Populism fed by sophistry rules, morals don't exist and we all march like lemmings towards an Orwellian nightmare.

That's why we actually give a shit about who's playing on the wing of our favourite team in a parochial footy comp. Everything else is too hard for most to even contemplate and that's only if they have the intellect to do so.

V

Vasilevsky

Actually there was a rant about "uneducated negroes", no-one ever called you racist over the term "homie" but nice way to dumb it down make yourself out to be a victim of political correctness. Truly the last refuge of the racist.

In any and every exchange we have had I am/was/have been the victim and you the forum fascist who won't brook any disagreement on any issue:(.

BigH

Juniors
Discussions on this site should be limited to the dragons club players and, of course rumours, to see it becoming a venue for racist attacks is most disturbing, I am old compared to most people in here and I am upset that this group has become a racist attack site, after all we we all saints supporters, irrespective where we come from, so let's drop the racism and jet concentrate on our team

KiamaSaint

Coach
Can we sticky this thread? I think we will laugh about this in the future. "Remember the homie thread" we will say.

Latest posts