What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Willie - A big cat or just smart?

ngunity

Juniors
Most of these sentiments have been expressed but I'll re-inforce:

1. Mason has worked hard all year to cleanup his image he's kept a cool head in all kinds of cauldrons in every tier of Rugby League. Good on him; hope he wins the Churchill again this year!

2. I think it was one of those moments where everyone was a bit too stunned to really react, you know where you kind of do a double-take and go "he did what!!>?" Also I suppose the players may have considered they may not want to start an all-in over the top of C.H. in case he was genuinely hurt.

3. As has been stated it was Corey Hughes that Morley attacked so you can't blame anyone for not caring ;)

As a born-again Mason fan since he switched onto a more positive and leading attitude I'm glad Willie showed sense and restraint. I challenge all of you keyboard jockeys to start punching a mad, big, english, thug the next time one you meet does something crazy in your life!

Latest posts