What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Impact on the season

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to single out one player.

But if our halves combination works we will have a good year.

We've got three to pick from, so the sooner these positions are settled, the better off we will be.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Avenger, yyou obviously havenever heard of Ray Price.

Pazza has got it rioght. Unless Vella and Cayless lead from up front, sweet fa will happen. That's why we need them to fire all year. Hindy and dykes can then do their thing (as will Killer out wide) Then the rest can fire on the back of that.

Avenger

Immortal
Misty Bee

I have heard of Price. In an earlier topic I rated him the greatest ever eel. I said that when Hindmarsh retires he will be the gretaest ever AND I said Hindmarsh is the best secondrower we have ever had, Price played lock remember??

Price in my opinion has no equal as far as forwards are concerned. But Hindmarsh may surpass him, one day.

PB

Bench
For individuals, if Armit can show his worth as a regular first grader with good impact and if Dykes can take the creative responsibilities off Witt and leave him the organising of the team, that will be a huge bonus.

But the biggest suprise (for other teams, not those who know and love the eels), will be the ability of Luke Burt to step up as the next big things in Fullbacks. Schif, Hodgo, Peach are past their best, Wesser emerged after a few lean years to be awesome last year, and this year it will be Burty. Mark my words.

Ultimately though, if our 25th best performed player has a good season, that means we will have had an outstanding season.