What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest rivalry in British Rugby League

Which is the biggest rivalry in British Rugby League?

• Bradford v Leeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warrington v Widnes

• Hull v Leeds

• Warrington v St Helens

• Dewsbury v Batley

• Hull v Hull KR

• Another

• Total voters

GBT

Juniors
Leeds v Bradford is the the clash of giants, Saints v Wigan has more tradition and is still arguably the biggest rivalry.

Which is the biggest match-up in British Rugby League?

Kiwi

First Grade
I picked Wigan v St Helens. Every time I get to see them go it there seems to be something more in the clash, they really give it to each other, I love it.

GBT

Juniors
I forgot to include Salford v Swinton. :oops:
And Castleford v Featherstone Rovers...... :shock:

Bradford v Halifax is a local derby - it's just 7 miles from Bull Green, Halifax to Odsal Top, Bradford.

All matches including Wigan, Saints, Warrington and Widnes are considered local derbies.

GBT

Juniors
Steve, our Origin is back to just a one off match to be played at Odsal next Wednesday.

I wish I could report that the UK Origin concept was similar in stature to the Aussie version, it's not even close.

Perhaps an All Star game of some sort might catch the imagination of a larger number of supporters.