What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest wanker in cricket

Meth

Staff member
Watching Watson's little orgasm today got me thinking- is he the biggest wanker in international cricket? If not, who are his competitors to the claim? Who irks you?

From Australia, Watson and Haddin are on equal footing for mine. Johnston is just lagging behind in the wanker stakes.

From South Africa, Nel is a supreme wanker.I know he hasn't played for South Africa for a season, but there are not many cricketers that I love to see fail more than this arrogant bastard. I find Graeme Smith is the stereotypical pretentious Boor.

From England, Paul Collingwood is dirt.

For you?

Hallatia

Referee
I absolutely loved seeing Nel play, yeah he was a complete wanker, but his wankerish antics were so entertaining especially when he was feilding on the ropes and would get the crowd into it, it was fantastic, WACA test in 2003 springs to mind, great stuff ... I think he is the good kind of wanker ...

Meth

Staff member
He's a 'love to watch him because you love to hate him' wanker. Much like Doug Bollinger is looking like he will become for non-Australians...only more of a wanker

Fein

First Grade
Watson is a shoe in.

Elsewhere Peterson, that chucker from Sri Lanka and Hornhead Singh.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I would say Locky and his hoovering over Sunshine, Paine, hauritz, Cooky......

hold on, I got the question wrong :lol:

I think :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
what does hoovering mean?

During the 2007 world cup, a few of us were up watching Gilly blast the Sri Lankans around 1am. Next day Locky came out and said she was doing the vacuuming that time :lol:

So now as an injoke, vacuuming (or hoovering) means something totally different, if you get the drift :oops:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
During the 2007 world cup, a few of us were up watching Gilly blast the Sri Lankans around 1am. Next day Locky came out and said she was doing the vacuuming that time :lol:

So now as an injoke, vacuuming (or hoovering) means something totally different, if you get the drift :oops:
Yep Hoovering when Gilly was playing one of the great innings, and in the middle of the night :crazy:

Hallatia

Referee
Agreed, as an Aussie i was sickened and appalled at his rampant Homosexual antics.
:x I am annoyed that I missed it, is it on youtube yet?

We didn't even have a good game, it was not worth missing the cricket to play in that ...

TimmyB

Juniors
Shane Watson is a massive douche. He's taken over from Shane Warne. Must be something about the name.

Evenflow

Bench
How can you go past Kevin Piertersen? A more arrogant wanker in world cricket doesn't exist, although Grayemey Smith would come a close second. Don't get me wrong the blokes can obviously play but that doesn't make each of them any less of wankers.