What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that's fair enough. The way i see it over the past 1 or 2 years in the big games i have seen Ennis play e.g SOO he has come up with stupid dummy half kicks the team wasn't prepared for\dumb penalties & in the past 2 years the only game NSW won was when he went off injured in first 10 mins. Doesn't mean he's a bad player as i don't see much of his club games but in the last 4 years Ballin has won 2 premierships compared to his none. In my eyes Ballin a much safer\hard working dummy half and much more consistent but that's my opinion, although bias there are 2 prem rings to back it up.

Ennis is good at what he does, but playmaking is not one of those abilities. Ennis has done far more to contain Smith than anyone I've seen at 9, so would have him there (to be subbed off at the back ends of halves, on to close the game). He really shouldn't be trying some of the stuff he did in Origin, just defend and get the pack rolling, some decisions have been awful.

To be fair on the premierships, Ballin was well down the pecking order of "names on lips" for both grand finals. The team has some very good playslers, and almost no deadweight. There have been a few passengers at the Dogs recently.

Tommax25

Bench
btw can we close this thread now? This was opened before the advent of doggiesbro and keeping it open with the issue clearly decided is pointless :lol: