What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Harrigon has made himself available for comeback.....

Hellsy

Immortal
Heard on the radio this morning that he will make himself available due to the shortage of refs in the game at the moment.
He said that 1 injury would throw the ref's into some personel trouble.

Thoughts?

strider

Post Whore
#-o :roll:

I blame alot of the trouble with the current crop of refs on him being their advisor :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not just injuries, the quality of refs is pathetic atm

just ask Wade McKinnon

eloquentEEL

First Grade
And he'll referee a match between Manly & Penrith, featuring Ben Kennedy and Matt Adamson :crazy:

forward pass

Coach
Are you guys serious? I know he has an ego but he was so far away the best ref its not even funny.

I would be much more comfortable with him in charge of our games. He leaves our current crop for dead !

The Engineers Room

First Grade
forward pass said:
Are you guys serious? I know he has an ego but he was so far away the best ref its not even funny.

I would be much more comfortable with him in charge of our games. He leaves our current crop for dead !

Take a look back at Parramatta V Newcastle 2002 and wonder why Parramatta fans don't want him to come back.

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Natalie's Daddy said:
Take a look back at Parramatta V Newcastle 2002 and wonder why Parramatta fans don't want him to come back.
Exactly, he would study video of teams and go into games with a preconcieved idea of how they were going to play and target certain areas of their game. That is not the job of a referee, he should just rule on whatever is in front of him at the time.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
apart from that brain explosion - i would still have him and Tim Mander back and in charge any day of the week.

Lets put mander in a wheelchair and let him go!!

Utey

Coach
No thanks. Bad reffing decisions give me a weekly chance to vent a lot of abuse. If I were without that, I wouldn't be the same :(

V1er

Juniors
Had his time in the sun, time to just let the other refs handle it, even though they prob can't.

strider

Post Whore
its just a sign of how much of a f'n egomaniac they guy is ... "oh I have to come back and save rugby league" ..... dickhead!

Latest posts