What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Slater- haircut fail

innsaneink

Referee
All I could think of whenever i saw Slater tonite was this

Sterlo.jpg

Eddie.

Bench
Talking about Billy Slater.....

He looks seriously past his best? Both knees strapped. Looks to have lost pace. Played frustrated.

I think he is on the decline, he has been a GREAT player, however since mid last year something is not right. Maybe just age catching up.

Surely he lost a bet or had to leave the barber in a mid-cut in a hurry or something. There's no way anybody without a mental illness would be rocking that style willingly.

The Eagle

Juniors
He's always been a piss poor excuse for a fullback,just not many people have the brains to realize it

Eddie.

Bench
I wouldn't go that far. However he looks pedestrian the past 12 months compared to in the past.

The Eagle

Juniors
I wouldn't go that far. However he looks pedestrian the past 12 months compared to in the past.

See the 08 world cup final?

When his team is going well he's good,but anyone can be good under those circumstances

He is bog average when faced with adversity and is prone to brain explosions

The success of the storm has just hidden the fact that he lacks any ice whatsoever in his veins which i would say is paramount to being in the top echelon of players,fullbacks especially

Eddie.

Bench
Agree he is no Cronk or Smith in regards to control. He does make errors. However he was slashing at his best. Also very skillful and courageous. These days he can't seem to get through those gaps any more, yard of pace gone a reckon.

The Eagle

Juniors
Agree he is no Cronk or Smith in regards to control. He does make errors. However he was slashing at his best. Also very skillful and courageous. These days he can't seem to get through those gaps any more, yard of pace gone a reckon.

He has an outstanding resume no doubt but he only has that due to raw speed and good positional play,a real fullback would've caught the ball Merrin scored from tonight,not left his obviously dubious winger under the pump,Slater should never be considered for Immortal status

Smith on the other hand should ALREADY be an immortal,Cronk had a few good years but i think he's on the decline himself

Glen

Bench
Slater is done. He's always been average under the high ball but now it's just embarrassing. Queensland will be making a mistake if they pick him over Inglis again this year

Latest posts