What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy vs Rabbitohs

Earl

Coach
If Slater only got 1 point and Cameron Smith got 0, who scored points for us I wonder?

Tommax25

Bench
If Slater only got 1 point and Cameron Smith got 0, who scored points for us I wonder?

cronk and lima i think, cronk 3 lima 2 slater 1, but not 100% as I looked at it last night. on the daily telegraph site it had the points for the hidden rounds shown somewhere

effnic

Bench
ahahahahhahahhahahaha storm fans ahahahhha where is that butters twig he must of loved watching ahahahaah suck my balls storm fans suck it well. Lets not forget halfback of the year also cause Orford has more skills in his game then a cross field kick to a winger.

nacho_MS

Juniors
ahahahahhahahhahahaha storm fans ahahahhha where is that butters twig he must of loved watching ahahahaah suck my balls storm fans suck it well. Lets not forget halfback of the year also cause Orford has more skills in his game then a cross field kick to a winger.

yeah he can kick straight out of bounds or to the opposing fullback pretty well too!.

AILD

Bench

we will see, wait till orford chokes in the finals. wont be the first time nor the last time.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
And under which rock and for how long will you hide when Manly gets whooped in this years final series.. :lol:

:sch:

Noa

First Grade
Is it a choke by now. Surley displaying normal behaivour cant be considered a choke

Corusant

Juniors

This lamer is still crying about last years premiership.

Ice777

Bench

:lol:

effwit.

philstorm

Juniors
Seriously mate, go f**k yourself.

I'd love nothing more than seeing us get to the GF, if only to knock out the Eagles again.

Either that, or watching them choke themselves in the Prelim.

Latest posts