What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Storm - CommBank - Friday 8pm

Wow, backline doesn't look too bad with Russell back in - and didn't think I'd say that on 2024 form 😂.

Asi at half - no other choice really, and not his fault. Glad Brown keeps the #6 on his back, and there's no BA-style nonsense about how Dylan can lead us around the park as a #7...

Lane-Cartwright-Matterson is (was?) a decent starting back row - if only they'd actually each play to the best form they are capable of in those positions. I guess Moretti comes off a bench to provide the break(s).

Looks like Emu gets the first 20mins of the game - not sure he'll be recovered enough for a second stint though. Assuming big minutes from RCG, Joe, and Maka to soak up what Greig doesn't look like he can provide.

How the f**k Lussick 😡 scrapes back onto the bench instead of Matt Arthur, I'll never know...is the Cup team trying to make the finals or something?

I'll call it - Storm by 50.

Soto

Bench
This could be ugly...
I just hope they compete.
I can't see anything but a flogging here....
Please prove me wrong....please please please 🙏

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Grant Anderson is off contract at the end of next season I believe. Wonder if the Storm intend to keep him.
I suspect he’s one of those players who only looks good in a strong side. He’s 25 this year and only played 22 NRL games. Did I mention he’s born in the same hospital as Sam Kerr and my daughter? Crazy adventure