What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird - How will his loss effect us

How will losing Bird effect our chances?

• Total voters

carcharias

Immortal
I dunno about delusional but going by this pic Im starting to get some pretty disturbing images in my mind myself.

0,5001,5018607,00.jpg

Foz

Bench
It will cost us a bit of money to get Bird's name changed on that photostat of the team sheet each week.

carcharias

Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foz
It will cost us a bit of money to get Bird's name changed on that photostat of the team sheet each week.

LMAO!

I LMAO at Photostat...........is that still a word?

Macca

Coach
Even when he is garaunteed to not play they line up to bag him. Great stuff Mr Angry.

His loss reduces our depth, but we can cover for it. We have to hope that Hilder is back soon and remains fit for the rest of the season.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
carcharias said:
I wouldn't worry , he was out more last year with suspension than this year with injuries.

Good point

Bird = very little improvement in 4 years
Bird = 15 games suspension with no impact on the team.
Bird = The Eggman

Get that egg out Birdie!!

SirShire

First Grade
McSharkie said:
Even when he is garaunteed to not play they line up to bag him. Great stuff Mr Angry.

Agreed. Hopefully Isemonger will pull his finger out and do what he is currently foing for the Jets, in firsts.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Cliff Manua - next in line.

Dumas may be in for a long holiday and a kiss goodbye after a bad spear tackle on the weekend.

Any Bluebags people here with news on what happened to Doom?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
spirit of league said:
sports tonite jsut said bird confirmed out for the season. sorry if this has been posted elsewhere previously

Did you see anything about Sharks development?

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Did you see anything about Sharks development?

Just Bazza and Rogers with a whole lots of those support thingys which people had signed. Rogers in a nutshell said sharks need developement to help them match the big clubs.

menai_dogs

Juniors
King of the Hill said:
wonder if he picked it up playing footy or dancing

hunting the biggest coward in sport??? well ur following the right team (barret, what a p*ssy...) like to see barret perfrom as good as noddy... (that'll be the day...)