What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birds of tokyo

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I heard a CD of there's today after mates went and saw them in Newy on the weekend. These guys sound great, sounds heaps different from the other Australian tripe we hear these days.

Anyone know the names of there best songs?

Great vocals & guitar

miniHINDY

Juniors
If you like them listen to Karnivool, maybe. BoT is a side project coming off Karnivool.

imo They are pretty similar to the rest of the Hard Rock scene in Australia, bands like Cog, The Butterfly Effect etc.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
this thread is for those times when you have absolutley nothing to do and you wanna read threads posted by AlRof**kwitsofthehighestjereucantcatch28!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Alex28 said:
Why aren't you banned and banished from the forum again already?

why? have i done something wrong? did i upset you sir?:lol: Please show me what i have done wrong this time?

Alex28

Coach
You just add nothing to the forum at all. You don't even really like music - I don't get why you bother posting is all...

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Alex28 said:
You just add nothing to the forum at all. You don't even really like music - I don't get why you bother posting is all...

Music is my life buddy. You don't even know me, how the f**k would you know what i like and dislike. Judgin by this comment, i certainly dislike your personality. I may add nothing, but you only add sh*t sh*t and more sh*t.

Alex28

Coach
LOL...Music is your life? Based on what you add here you have one sucky life...

You come here, CONSTANTLY praise one of the most overrated bands (I mean...please...talk about another band for once...) and when people reply you can't come up with any serious response - you just name call and crap. You do get what a forum is all about don't you?

I mean...have you even heard of Birds of Tokyo?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
miniHINDY said:
If you like them listen to Karnivool, maybe. BoT is a side project coming off Karnivool.

imo They are pretty similar to the rest of the Hard Rock scene in Australia, bands like Cog, The Butterfly Effect etc.

That's right! the lead singer fronts 2 bands. I really like these guys, totally different to some of the other crap i hear.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alex28 said:
LOL...Music is your life? Based on what you add here you have one sucky life...

You come here, CONSTANTLY praise one of the most overrated bands (I mean...please...talk about another band for once...) and when people reply you can't come up with any serious response - you just name call and crap. You do get what a forum is all about don't you?

I mean...have you even heard of Birds of Tokyo?

He hasn't got a clue. He comes in thinking he's Molly meldrum, and when he doesn't know something, to try and make out he knows something he does a quick wiki search:lol:

His music choices are pathetic, disgusting actually.

birdsteeth

Juniors
Here's something that may interest you Mr. Jeremy. I tune Adam Weston's (Birds of Tokyo) and Steve Judd's (Karnivool) drums! Bet you didn't know ol' Birdsteeth has that feather in his bow.......does this make me cool in your eyes now Ron? Pleeeease?

carcharias

Immortal
FunkyMonk said:
this thread is for those times when you have absolutley nothing to do and you wanna read threads posted by AlRof**kwitsofthehighestjereucantcatch28!

geezus.

just when Ron actually steps up with something worth reading and funkymonk has a go at him.

Don't worry ron.
I am interested .

nice-ish falsetto's on the singer.

http://www.myspace.com/birdsoftokyo

Latest posts