What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthdays - Good or Bad?

Do you enjoy birthdays?

• Yes - my birthday should be a national holiday! The more attention, the better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate the attention - can't we just move on?

• Both - I pretend to hate the attention but honestly, I love it!

• Total voters

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Two of my favorite people on the forum have had birthdays in the last 30 days and neither of them wanted anything said about them.

Are you a person that likes birthdays and presents and the attention or are you more private and don't want your day acknowledged?

Martli

Coach
My birthday just feels like another day to me these days, and i've only just turned 17 (1st decmeber) imagine what i'll be like if I live to be in my 70s.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Birthdays are alright, i like mine dimmed down
nothing huge, just the fam around during the day for a few hours, anything more than 4 hours and there is always a fight, then that night a quiet drink and poker game with the mates

but my next b'day is my 18th and that will be huge!

pixie nipples

Juniors
I was very lonely on my last birthday, with no one to hold me close, since my dear departed husband left this earth

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
I was very lonely on my last birthday, with no one to hold me close, since my dear departed husband left this earth

why dont you hold some of those grannys you ripped off close you filthy old hag

choc_soldier

Coach
Mine is in the middle of the footy season, so sometimes there is reason to cheer if the Panthers get up that or the following weekend (like they have the last 2 years)...

But I honestly hate the attention. These days it's just another day - but I always go out with the family (dinner) and also friends (drinks) to celebrate it.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Mine is a big deal. Not everyone lives to be this old!

If I had my way, I'd be like the queen. It is always her birthday SOMEWHERE!

jed

First Grade
Mine have traditionally been bad, but I'm hoping for a few good ones over the next few years.

Alba

Coach
i am not gonna have any more birthdays i dont wanna leave my teens ima stay 19 forever ... it used to be good when i was younger and got everything i wanted, now i will be lucky to get an sms sayin happy birthday ...

SirShire

First Grade
I love other people's birthdays. Because you can get completely smashed, and there's always one on, on the weekend