What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bk out until semis

can newcastle with out both joey and ben??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

northey

First Grade
our big bloke bk is out until the first semi
but we need him but i am sure we can go on with out him.
ben hoping to be back by the first semi but there is a slight chance he will be back this week but no one will say if will be or not...only because they are not too sure yet

debway

Juniors
I was real upset when i saw him on the news last night on crutches. We really need him on deck this weekend as i think the cowboys will not be easy beats this time and they will remember what we did to them a few weeks ago

knightsgal85

Juniors
knights_girl_01 said:
will parso be captain?

I would assume this will be the case, if Ben Kennedy is ruled out for this clash later on in the week. Ben Kennedy was named in the squad to take on the Cowboys, but whether he will play, will depend upon how he pulls up during the training sessions.

northey

First Grade
ben has been named and robbie will most likely be the captian is ben isn't there.

i know that we give the captiancy to the older blokes but what bout trying it out with a younger bloke?
maybe danny??

I don't think O'Davis will be captain. Politics will keep him out of it. The NRL didn't like the idea of Howe being captain for the Storm, so they'd be suitably peeved if O'Davis got it. I also don't think it sends a good message to the team that a guy that's pissed with management at the moment is the cool head out there on the field.

Captains so far this year are Johns, Kennedy, Buderus, Parsons, Simpson and Rudder in a couple of trials. Take your pick from who's available, although Parsons and Buderus have injuries on their plate at the moment they'd still be favourites to get it, and it is just for a one off match.

The question at hand is difficult to judge. I think they could win this week, but they'd struggle the week after without them both.