What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson has signed with Sydney Roosters

Canard

Immortal
Whats the under/over on how many games he will play before getting into strife?

10 or more?

Swarzey

Bench
lol skd.

Ferguson will fit right in at the Roosters. Their culture is just perfect for him.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
So if the employment for this year was part of the negotiation is it included in the cap ? They could be paying him 300K to pick up a few hats after training .

So if the employment for this year was part of the negotiation is it included in the cap ? They could be paying him 300K to pick up a few hats after training .

Why would it be included in the cap? He is not playing yet. He is not allowed to play yet. He is a non-playing employee!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't care and don't want to come across as some kind of scorned lover here but how does this work under the cap. I do worry slightly that this could be some kind of frontloading scam.

roboshark

Coach
Of course it will be all above board. The nrl are an honest bunch you know, and have the good of the game at heart

Danish

Referee
I wouldn't worry about us frontloading him, fellas. He'll be sacked within about 20 games so any frontloading will only be to our detriment

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Good player though if he has been scared straight. The thing with Fergo has always been he is really dumb. Like imagine the dumbest person you have ever known and then cut out half their brain and thats about where Fergo operates.

So he is very easily led. I reckon in a team of angels he would do alright. Its a shame he is such a cretin because in my 25 years or so of remembering Rugby League he is certainly one of my favourites to have watched.

eozsmiles

Bench
I don't care and don't want to come across as some kind of scorned lover here but how does this work under the cap. I do worry slightly that this could be some kind of frontloading scam.

Anyone could've pulled the same "scam" I guess. He has been sitting on the shelf for a while. Roosters are probably the only club that don't care what people think so they signed the merkin lol

lockyno1

Post Whore
Give it a month before he messes up lol, just need to sign Carney again for the trifecta lol