What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson has signed with Sydney Roosters

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So he is very easily led. I reckon in a team of angels he would do alright. Its a shame he is such a cretin because in my 25 years or so of remembering Rugby League he is certainly one of my favourites to have watched.

Yep. Dugan gets sacked from Canberra and Fergo suddenly plays his career best football, earns Inglis comparisons and gets selected for NSW.

One night back with Dugan and he's charged with indecent assault, dropped from NSW and eventually sacked from Canberra.

The Roosters will want to tread carefully with him.

rabbitohs95

Bench
The culture at the Roosters is toxic, idiots like Pearce are just gonna drag him further down as a moron.

betcats

Referee
If recent events havent woken him up nothing will. Geez the Roosters just get easier and easier to hate.

dogslife

Coach
FERGUSON-297x202.jpg

oikee

Juniors
This is why the NRL is laughed at by other codes.
He should be made go to a club that has not won a premiership for 20 years. Or more..
The last club that needs strengthening is the Roosters who have thousands of internationals and ex- and origin players.
Send em to the Sharks, or better still throw him to the sharks,. This is BS.
Roosters run this code.

Canard

Immortal
He should be made go to a club that has not won a premiership for 20 years. Or more..
The last club that needs strengthening is the Roosters who have thousands of internationals and ex- and origin players.
Roosters run this code.

You must really hate the Sharks.

With all the stuff they have to deal with you wish Fergo on them also.

What are you a heartless arsehole ;-)

BranVan3000

Coach
Roosters run this code.
The Sharks? The sharks were in the finals last year, and they hardly deserve special treatment considering the ASADA controversy

The NRL is one of the most competitive comps in the world, most sports would give anything to have a code where every team in the comp has featured in finals/playoffs in the last five years

super_coach

First Grade
It is obvious the people in power at the Chooks don't give a dam about their brand name, they will sign anyone if they think it may give them edge, what the player has done off the field dosnt come into the equation, and I suppose the thinking is people would rather be involved with a winning bunch of scum as apposed to a squeaky clean team of battlers.

I just dont understand why we keep throwing money at people who drag themself and the game through the sewers. We don't need people like Ferguson in the NRL

Usain Bolt

Bench
What happened to that Tautau Moga merkin. He was rated the next best thing, remember having him in my supercoach team a couple of years ago.