What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson signs for Raiders

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
As far as i'm aware Joel re-signed last year for 3 years, so till the end of 2012, i don't think he's going anyway until that contract finishes, then he'll go to the ESL and play footy with Mick, i think we need his experience in the our young backline for the time being, and i like the passion he shows for the club.

boonboon

Juniors
Good Player just not sure where he would fit into a starting Raiders backline - I am a tigers supporter but as an ex canberra resident have a soft spot for you
Dugan
Monaghan
Croker
Thompson - think this guy has been awesome until injury for you this year underated in the backs
Vidot

Not sure where ferguson sits at full strength he wants to play for a premiership contender unfortunatly i dont think he is first grade material at a premiership club esp with your backline

I wold think your gap was at hooker just think u need more their

shear_joy9

Coach
I'd give him monaghan's wing. I rate croker and thompson as far better centres, vidot aswell.

quality signing though.

shark 101

Juniors
even if mogg or monaghan leaves (which i doubt monaghan will) ferguson is a stupid signing for your club. You guys have got drury low, james sturt, david milne and reece robinson as backup. You should of spent your money to get some half and hooker depth

Latest posts