What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bledisloe 2 in Brisbane

I'm going to roll out one of the favourites...we're just taking it one game at a time...

At this point in time I'm only concerned with tomorrow night's game.

Go the Wallabies!

p.s. look out for a sign in the crowd after full time that says 'See you in Auckland Te KaHa'! :D

Te Kaha

First Grade
I'm going to roll out one of the favourites...we're just taking it one game at a time...

At this point in time I'm only concerned with tomorrow night's game.

Go the Wallabies!

p.s. look out for a sign in the crowd after full time that says 'See you in Auckland Te KaHa'! :D

Im sure you will be dissapointed on both counts!!

shiznit

Coach
ill say this for the Aussies...

while we have the wood over you guys really bad... and come on.. 11 of the last 12... and an absolute hiding a couple of weeks ago... you gotta admit it...

you dont actually need to beat us.

the last 3 world cup winners didn't beat the All Blacks on the way to the winning it.

Parra

Referee
ill say this for the Aussies...

while we have the wood over you guys really bad... and come on.. 11 of the last 12... and an absolute hiding a couple of weeks ago... you gotta admit it...

you dont actually need to beat us.

the last 3 world cup winners didn't beat the All Blacks on the way to the winning it.

They never had to. A lot of teams that get bundled out early can make the same claim.

ThirdEye

Juniors
A pommy - Wayne Barnes

Joubert can still do damage from the sideline though.
You might not have heard of him, but we in nz will NEVER forget the name of Wayne Barnes!*

Joking aside, he is a decent enough ref, but I can also see him awarding the Wallabies a penalty in the last minute out in front.

* 2007 quarter-final against France.

Last edited:

Thomas

First Grade
That half was full on, no lube prison rape. I fully expect the AB's to come back and pinch this game at the end but f**k me it was enjoyable to watch.

Quade Cooper is a deadset grub...niggles players off the ruck etc and then knees a player in the head.

Bloody merkin...

aqua_duck

Coach
Loved seeing the Quade Cooper fullback play in defence, stop and watch as Nonu runs in to score. Does the bloke actually tackle?

Nothing tri-nations that one....the AB's would have won in SA if they had been serious.

Congrats Wannabies though...

Latest posts