What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bledisloe

Parra

Referee
Looking forward to this one.

WALLABIES

1. Scott Sio
2. Stephen Moore, Captain
3. Sekope Kepu
4. Dean Mumm
5. James Horwill
6. Scott Fardy
7. Michael Hooper
8. David Pocock
9. Nick Phipps
10. Bernard Foley
11. Drew Mitchell
12. Matt Giteau
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Adam Ashley-Cooper
15. Israel Folau

Reserves

16. Tatafu Polota-Nau
17. James Slipper
18. Greg Holmes
19. Will Skelton
20. Ben McCalman
21. Nic White
22. Matt Toomua
23. Kurtley Beale

ALL BLACKS

1. Tony Woodcock
2. Dane Coles
3. Owen Franks
4. Brodie Retallick
5. Luke Romano
6. Jerome Kaino
7. Richie McCaw (c)
8. Kieran Read
9. Aaron Smith
10. Daniel Carter
11. Julian Savea
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Conrad Smith
14. Nehe Milner-Skudder
15. Ben Smith

Reserves:

16. Codie Taylor
17. Ben Franks
18. Nepo Laulala
19. Samuel Whitelock
20. Sam Cane
21. TJ Perenara
22. Beauden Barrett
23. Malakai Fekitoa

shiznit

Coach
I think you dodgers might upset us tonight.

We're just doing enough to win at the moment.

If we hit our straps though we should murder you.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Nehe Milner-Skudder goes.

shiznit

Coach
Argh... f**king terrible performance. Just not really clicking at the moment.

We probably need to stop tinkering and make some serious decisions.

SBW just can't make that step up... He needs a big game next week if he has thoughts of starting at the World Cup. Nonu is miles ahead of him.

I expect us to pump them at Eden Park next week and by the time the world cup comes around we will be running on all cylinders... And when that happens no one can hang with us.

Parra

Referee
Wallabies are thankful SBW was there and Nonu wasn't. Of course Nonu is miles ahead of him.

RoosTah

Juniors
Very interesting game this. Both sides were bloody awful in the first half, but Australia improved more as the game went on, and become particularly potent when both Phipps (absolute shocker of a game) and Foley went off.

The second half was great as a result - producing 5 tries in a worthy spectacle. But all the same the kiwis were very off and I don't see them playing that bad again.

White and Toomua will have to start next week I'd say...

shiznit

Coach
Yup... Agreed...

In my haste to chastise our guys I didn't congratulate the victors.

Good stuff by the Wallabies... They hung in there and made us pay when it counted.

JJ

Immortal
Wallabies certainly went well - surprised at how strong their scrum was, and unsurprised at how good Pocock and Hooper were.

Going back to league and some injuries have hurt SBW, tbh I don't think he warrants a spot in the WC squad atm.

Not sure whether it's cockiness, or just working out the WC squad - something's not quite right - that said, pretty sure there will be a backlash at Eden Park - and that said, Cheika is certainly the goods, so while I reckon we win well, the Wallabies definitely have a bit about them

Dutchy

Immortal
SBW just can't make that step up... He needs a big game next week if he has thoughts of starting at the World Cup. Nonu is miles ahead of him.

Weak link in your squad. Both aren't up to it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Meh,if we can beat them over in NZ this weekend i'll be impressed,we hardly ever win over there at all,1 home win against them means nothing to me,no feelings at all until we beat them over there.

RoosTah

Juniors
Meh,if we can beat them over in NZ this weekend i'll be impressed,we hardly ever win over there at all,1 home win against them means nothing to me,no feelings at all until we beat them over there.

Sort of agree. Though personally for me beating the ABs anywhere generally makes me pretty happy. Beating them in NZ would be incredible though...

shiznit

Coach
Weak link in your squad. Both aren't up to it.
To be fair to SBW.... Nonu is as good as it gets at 12.

He has to be nigh on perfect to take that spot.

As much as he hates it... SBW will be back to playing the back up role in the big tests.

shiznit

Coach
Sort of agree. Though personally for me beating the ABs anywhere generally makes me pretty happy. Beating them in NZ would be incredible though...
There would utter shock and then horror if you guys got up this weekend at Eden park.

We just simply don't expect to lose to anyone there... Ever.

Not to say you can't... But I think the fear of failure drives the All Blacks more then anything.

The last time I remember us losing at Eden Park was to our f**king nemesis the French back in 1994... I was in primary school... Jonah Lomu made his debut at 18 in that series and got carved up...

And the winning try is a famous one known as the try from the edge of the world...

Edit: Here's that try... http://youtu.be/MJfvfx0titc

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Wallabies much better with Cheika, and glad Pocock is back what a terrific player

But expect a big AB win at Eden Park, no mistake

saint.nick

Coach
we've made a good start but disappointed with these silly small errors. It's often the biggest difference between us and them.

Latest posts