What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blocker Roach

POPEYE

Coach
Blocker giving it to Farah and anyone else putting shit on his club, loved watching the replay of him patting Harrigan on the head . . . that's what the Tigers need

POPEYE

Coach
When the nurse comes back past, tell her to double your dose.

Don't go shooting the f**king messenger, someone's got to get the front page of LU rolling down

'Hayne v Slater', Ricky Stuart, Sam Tomkins . . . for f**k sake let's move on. That soc with Redneck Redfaces is still 3/4 the way up the page

Spot On

Coach
Blocker giving it to Farah and anyone else putting shit on his club, loved watching the replay of him patting Harrigan on the head . . . that's what the Tigers need

Yeah, I hope a few of your players pat the refs on the head this week. Should see them back playing sometime next season. Great f**king idea. As someone above said, double the dose of your meds.

redvscotty

First Grade
Blocker's 5 minute review at the start of the merkininuous Call Team was always the best bit of the show. Went downhill from there.

POPEYE

Coach
Yeah, I hope a few of your players pat the refs on the head this week. Should see them back playing sometime next season. Great f**king idea. As someone above said, double the dose of your meds.

Suppose I'm lucky none of that makes sense to me

eozsmiles

Bench
Don't go shooting the f**king messenger, someone's got to get the front page of LU rolling down

'Hayne v Slater', Ricky Stuart, Sam Tomkins . . . for f**k sake let's move on. That soc with Redneck Redfaces is still 3/4 the way up the page

It would be good to see the front page rolling with some new topics. There is already a thread about this topic though.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
blocker at least wants an end to the political bullshit at the tigers, farah as he said, has helped the thing drag on and on

i'm amazed that the tigers have self destructed like this with a legitimate chance of making the finals. it's like they're self sabotaging and thinking they'll get a better draft pick if they lose more games...

Matchball

Bench
blocker at least wants an end to the political bullshit at the tigers, farah as he said, has helped the thing drag on and on

i'm amazed that the tigers have self destructed like this with a legitimate chance of making the finals. it's like they're self sabotaging and thinking they'll get a better draft pick if they lose more games...

Our injury list is extensive and probably more the reason we're tanking.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Thanks for the public service mate. Just a tip: if you want to get the page rolling stop posting your daily dribble in the Popeye Gazette.

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Our injury list is extensive and probably more the reason we're tanking.

that is a big part of it, but this shit wouldnt be helping. it's hard enough to deal with injuries without the club trying to tear itself apart more than it usually does

gronkathon

First Grade
Every time Roach, Elias or Raudonikis open there yapper about Wests Tigers it makes it easier to resign the foundation clubs to the history books for good

eozsmiles

Bench
Saw Farah on the news saying that he wouldn't be bagging Blocker because he is a club legend ete etc etc. There is a problem for the Tigers and a general problem for the game. Just because someone has played the game doesn't mean they are an expert on coaching, running a club, sacking staff, dealing with media, any current problems. It doesn't even mean they are a reasonable or trustworthy person. If they talk shit they should be shot down, not for their playing record, but for their words. Too many people in footy excuse idiots because they are entitled to their opinion as a former player.

Latest posts