What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody EB!! (RL2 related)

Feej

First Grade
FinalSolution said:
What no Easter Bunny :shock:

Sorry - Easter has been cancelled

easter_cancelled.jpg

poojar

Juniors
well i went in to EB the other day and got told about a deal where if you pre-ordered with them theyd give you a free playstation controller in your favourite teams design (i.e parramatta = parra logo and colours), that doesnt sound too bad

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Thunderstruck said:
EB at Melbourne Central already put up dummy boxes for Rugby League 2 on their Coming Soon racks, so I thought, whoa that's rather early, sweet then, should be in a couple of months! Went to the counter, the guy says, "Nah, not until December or thereabouts".

SIX MONTHS ISN'T BLOODY SOON!!! :evil: :evil:

Yeah the same thing happened to me yesterday. I walked into EB in Canberra and nearly had a heart attack. It even had a price on it. So I took it to the counter and asked if it was released and the guy said "Not until September"

But they did have some good deals in there sale. I picked up GTA: Vice City for $35 and could have got Madden 05 for $45 but the mrs panned it.

Razor

Coach
mid-September

And if you pre-order it from EB you get a game controller of the team of your choice for the platform you buy it on

The PC controller isn't set in stone yet, but there will be an Xbox and PS2 controller. If there isn't a PC controller you can choose the PS2 or Xbox controller

renouf

Juniors
The game makers are saying Late August/September.. i wouldn't listen to some idiot at EB if he says December. Anyway it looks like a crap game so why is it taking so long!>!?

nöyd

Staff member
renouf said:
The game makers are saying Late August/September.. i wouldn't listen to some idiot at EB if he says December. Anyway it looks like a crap game so why is it taking so long!>!?

Quite possibly the most ironic post I've ever seen :lol:

Jae

Juniors
TEAM
Razor said:
mid-September

And if you pre-order it from EB you get a game controller of the team of your choice for the platform you buy it on

The PC controller isn't set in stone yet, but there will be an Xbox and PS2 controller. If there isn't a PC controller you can choose the PS2 or Xbox controller

That sounds like a pretty cool deal, as bad as the game looks I'll still buy it. Wouldn't mind a new control.. although I doubt they'd have that in Adelaide.

Latest posts