What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluebags Banner...

2 True Blues

Coach
Top game by the Jets in Premier League against top placed Roosters last Saturday.

It was a shame that the small group of Cabramatta supporters sitting near the Bluebags banner let their teenage children tear and rip at the the base off the Bluebags banner and try and pull it out of the ground.

Then when a Bluebags supporter tried to stop them the parents of the little three legged mungrels start abusing the Newtwon supporter for trying to protect the banner.

They should have been tossed out of the ground with a boot up their arses for good measure.

Newtown Ear

Juniors
This is disgraceful behaviour and should not be tolerated.Any incidents such as this should be reported to the ground manager.Obviously they have no respect for other peoples property.

2 True Blues

Coach
We have never had a problem in the past, however some of the Cabramatta crowd were of the two headed variety.

They might have been the children of the good sport who kept yelling " Miss It, Miss It " everytime the Bluebags went for goal.

I was at the away game when Newtown played them ( almost beat them ) earlier this year. They have a strong supporter base at their home games. I was the only Newtown supporter in a crowd of Cabramatta where I was sitting and although vocal the majority were a good crowd, however if I had have been aware of what was going on with the banner when it was happening it would not have gone without further incident.

mono_mal

Juniors
The words Cabramatta and respect simply dont go together.
The club poaches players as young as nine from opposition clubs with the offers of free bikes, playstations etc.
The club will do anything to win and are generally not the best sports.
Although seeing they were comfortably winning on the weekend I dont quite understand these idiots.

Jeffles

Bench
The ground manager can only deal with on field incidents. Something like the banner being torn up should be reported to the merchandise stand where Paul "THE ENFORCER" Shiel will sort them out.

Seriously 2 Tru Blues, I recommend that you contact Cabramatta RLFC and lodge a complaint. The Cabra supporters all came in on one bus so it may be easy to track down who the bastards were. Don't know how far you'll get but that is just disgusting behaviour. I'm not blaming the kids - if they are just kids. The parents are the ones to blame.