What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluebags vs Wolves - Finals Week 1

Who is attending this game? I am thinking of going after I visit my brother (it's his 21st Birthday and he lives in the area). I saw the same match at Henson Park earlier this year and was thinking of going again. What time does it start as well???

phantom1969

Juniors
Have you guys got any mail on the mind games happening.....

Seems wierd that the fullback and winger named for Newtwon have not even had a training run with the rest of the team......

Jeffles

Bench
Windsor's side is a lot weaker than the one that came to Henson last time. That said, we'll need to put in an epic performance for a finals game, probably like the one we put in when we visited the Wolves.

Jeffles

Bench
Newtown 30 Windsor 16.

Too right!

In other results Wests beat Manly, Balmain beat Norths (two away teams winning) and Wenty beat Cronulla.

Cronulla and Windsor are eliminated. Newtown and Wenty have the week off!

Norths v Wests and Balmain v Manly next week.

According to the NSWRL rules, the Roosters need to win next week so that the Jets retain certain Roosters players that wouldn't have qualified for the finals going by the number of regular season games they played (Aubusson, Kenny-Dowall and Roberts).

Last edited:

greg

Juniors
Great stuff. Which game next week has the winner play us in two weeks? And is our game in two weeks a home game?

In other Jets related news, the Ipswich Jets lost the grand final with souths scoring on the siren to break the deadlock. A few minutes earlier Josh Lewis missed a field goal to win it, providing a deep sense of deja vu

Jeffles

Bench
My reckoning is that Newtown plays the winner of Wests v Norths and Wentworthville play the winner of Balmain v Manly.

greg

Juniors
Your reckoning is right Jeffles. I just read the match report and it is confirmed. Its a pity in one sense in that I was hoping for a bears v bluebags grand final which will not be possible.

sass

Juniors
for the next final against wests or norths ... the jets get a home game right?