What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board members, or should I say bored?!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I had hopes that Lancaster, Benny Creagh and even Bruce Gordon's daughter would start to steer the Board in the right direction. But so far, nothing, or at least nothing is visible. Appointing a quality CEO (no, I don't know who) and a quality Retention and Recruitment Team (minus the failed Haran et al) would be a great start.

Harry Bath

Juniors
I had hopes that Lancaster, Benny Creagh and even Bruce Gordon's daughter would start to steer the Board in the right direction. But so far, nothing, or at least nothing is visible. Appointing a quality CEO (no, I don't know who) and a quality Retention and Recruitment Team (minus the failed Haran et al) would be a great start.
Don't hold your breath no successful board sacks their CEO without having already sourced their replacement, it will probably be Craig Young or Peter Doust.

Unsainty79

Juniors
So, who are they?
Perhaps they should be called out!?
Freely available on Dragons website
Perhaps - a suggestion is that a CEO has been appointed, but needs to finish their current term before being announced. In fact, I think the Webb exit was conducted reasonably well given there wasn't that many rumours about it before hand.
Why don't Redv members throw in an extra $100 each, sponsor the team themselves and demand some representation (voting rights)?
Probably need a lot more than a $100 at 10,000 members to make a dent

Sloan Ranger

Juniors
Freely available on Dragons website

Perhaps - a suggestion is that a CEO has been appointed, but needs to finish their current term before being announced. In fact, I think the Webb exit was conducted reasonably well given there wasn't that many rumours about it before hand.

Probably need a lot more than a $100 at 10,000 members to make a dent
I read somewhere Squadron sponsorship is worth 1.2 mill. My simple maths says over 10,000 members times $100 equals over a million dollars. Make it $150, that's 1.5 million.